A donation to Massachusetts VOAD and/or any of its member organizations helps with the future security of your community.
Quick and Easy INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click Here: ( www.uwotc.org/donate ). It opens in a new tab / window.
2. Fill in the dollar amount of your donation.
3. Click to check “MA VOAD.”
4. Fill in the requested information.
5. Either fill in PayPal information or click “Donate Now” for credit or debit card donations.*
6. Fill in your credit or debit card information and click.
*At step 5, an example of how to fill out PayPal is given that uses the “Massachusetts Statewide Disaster Relief Fund” as an example. Ignore this, and the next page shows that you are still donating to MA VOAD.
Massachusetts’ VOAD funds are held by United Way (a MA VOAD member organization) of Tri County. This makes your donation tax deductible.
If you prefer to donate by check, make it Payable to:
“United Way of Tri County” (& write “MA VOAD” in the memo section)
46 Park Street
Framingham, MA 01702
Thank you from the Board and Staff of MA VOAD.